Tuesday 27 May 2014

Top 5 new adult books


Sorry i haven't posted anything in a long time. Uni has been so hectic! I'm going to try and post more often now that it's coming up to the end of the semester. But anyway, here is a list of five of my favourite New Adult Books! 


Hopeless was one of the first new adult books that I ever read, and also my first book by Colleen Hoover! I am so glad I picked this book up, if i hadn't I don't know how I would have been introduced to the new adult genre. This book also introduced me to an author who is now one of my favourites of all time! I would highly recommend hopeless to anyone who is just starting to read new adult books or anyone who love contemporary novels. Though at times this book broke my heart, I feel like I could read it over and over again. 


Wait for You is by one of my favourite authors, Jennifer L. Armentrout. This was another one of the first new adult books that I read and I absolutely loved it. Cam is such an amazing guy and he will forever remain one of my top book boyfriends. Words can't describe him...seriously. This story really tore my heart out though :( I really felt for the main character and everything she went through. Please read this book and check out Jennifer's other books as well because I have yet to read one that I haven't liked! 

Easy by Tammara Webber is definitely a good book to read when you're just starting to read new adult books. This story was so beautiful and lovely whilst at the same time dealing with such a difficult subject matter. I loved both the main characters in this book, especially Lucas ;) A companion book called Breakable was just released from Lucas' point of view as well, which you should all check out!


The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski is a road-trip style book that is fun and addictive! Andrew and Camryn were both fantastic, loveable characters and I loved the banter between them. Check this one out if you love romance books with road-trips cause you won't be disappointed! Also this one has a twist i did NOT see coming. 



Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting is the first book in a duology about two damaged people who find each other after going through devastating events in their lives. This book and it's sequel really wrecked me, but at the same time i absolutely loved it. Just know that i highly recommend both of these books. Please, please go read them! 

Thanks for reading :)   


You can also find me on: 




No comments:

Post a Comment