Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Bookhaul

These are all the books i bought in April! I buy most of my books from either The Book Depository or Bookworld, but i sometimes buy books from my local bookstore as well. I did pretty well this month because i got Cress, The Hero of Ages and Betrothed all for free from my local bookstore because they are damaged, which i don't really mind because all the spines still look good :) Links to the Goodreads pages for the books i bought are below. 

1. Amy & Matthew by Cammie McGovern 
2. Gabriel's Inferno  by Sylvain Reynard 
3. Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvain Reynard
4.  Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard
5. Cress by Marissa Meyer
6. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
7. Betrothed by Wanda Wiltshire
8. Sweet Little Thing by Renee Carlino 

I've already read Amy & Matthew, Gabriel's Inferno and Sweet little thing and i loved all three books! Keep in mind that Gabriel's Inferno and Sweet Little Thing are Both New Adult/Adult books.



You can also find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment